Hey! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Montairyus. Thanks Mountairyus! The rules are to provide 11 facts, answer 11 questions, and provide 11 questions for 11 people you nominate…that’s a lot of 11′s! The main cause of the Liebster Award is to develop a blogging community and help readers find other bloggers.
Here are my facts:
1. I am a mother.
2. I am a wife.
3. I am writing a novel.
4. I love to swim.
5. I love to color.
6. I am the oldest child and grandchild.
7. I love research.
8. I am Sagittarius.
9. I love coffee.
10. I enjoy retold myths, fairy tales and comic book stories.
11. I want Malcolm Gladwell as my mentor.
My answers to Mountairyus’ questions:
- When did you start writing? My first poem was composed in the back of a pickup on a sunny summer’s day at age seven.
- Who is your favorite superhero and why? Good heavens! I love them all. Mystique? technically she might be a villain. Gene Grey/Phoenix? her power sort of broke her mind. Green Lanterns, limited only by their creativity. Yeah, probably them.
- What is your favorite book? Really, Mountairyus? Hard questions. Speaker for the Dead. Or Sophie’s World. Dirk Gently. Unanswerable!
- What is your favorite movie? Reservoir Dogs? Or Vanilla Sky? Or Gladiator? Maybe Elektra? No, 13th Floor. I think. Blade Runner, Fifth Element, Wreck it Ralph, V for Vendetta. Am I really only limited to one? Impossible!
- What is the meaning of life? 42, of course. That and existential adventures.
- Do you prefer calzone to pizza? No. Finally, an easy one.
- If you could have any custom flavored ice cream, what would it be? Cinnamon and honey.
- Do you enjoy the outdoors? Very much. I’m there now.
- Is there any place you’d rather be living than where you currently are? Where? No. I’m in TX. Next year I will be somewhere else. I’m in no rush to get there.
- Can you name someone you think is a hero in our society? Not really. I think many people are doing their best and sometimes they have heroic moments.
- What is the 11-letter word that everyone pronounces incorrectly? barbiturate, or prerogative?
3. Armchair QB
4. Yoga Mom
11. Ben Pastore
My 11 questions:
- What’s your favorite season?
- How far have you been from home?
- Why do you blog?
- What is your favorite animal? Why?
- What is your sun sign?
- How would you sum up your philosophy?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- If you could own any vehicle, what would it be?
- If you could do one very important thing for someone, who would you choose? What would you do?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
Thanks again, Mountairyus!